Friday, March 20, 2009

The birth of Tempest (Te)

I have always been a temptress, even before I had the pleasure of having sex. I liked to trick and tempt and seduce boys because it made me laugh on the inside to know that I was the one they desired and the one they could not have. I’ve always been by Her side. When most people had only one alter ego, She had a few and I had the pleasure of being one of them. There was SheDevil, the side of her that got her through business, bullies, and tough bitches. Then there was Amaliya, the better more calm side of her. And of course you have me, Tempest, the no holds barred, freaky, sexual predator. I have always been inside of her, only to come out when She was in that state of mind. But who was to know that I would be most comfortable in a relationship? I am she who makes her man want her more than he wants himself. I am she who likes to be bound and at the same time hold control. I am she who is a trisexual because I will try anything once and if I really like it, I’ll try it often. I am the black cat that stalks its prey and does with them what she craves. I am mysterious, magical and independent. I am the one they call Tempest…

And this is my personal diary

I want to start this first page with a little bit of a history lesson about myself. Let me take you back about a little more than a decade ago in a dimly lit apartment room in the middle of the night.

Dear Diary,

“Come on baby don’t you want to be my girl?” He said to me. “Heck no, and don’t you ever put your dirty lil hands on my booty again!” I exclaimed to him after giving him a hard slap to the face. Elementary school boys: can’t live with ‘em, can’t kill ‘em. But this one sent exciting chills through my body. I trot away from that thought and catch up with my girls.

I lay in my bed unable to sleep and not knowing why. Thoughts race through my pre-adolescent mind about the cute boy that was bold enough to touch my booty today at school. Although he was a cute lil chocolate boy, my momma told me not to let no nasty little boy touch my body. But it was something about that touch that sent electric shocks up and down my chubby body, in areas I didn’t even know could tingle like that. In a fit trying to get to sleep, I put myself into the position I know will enable the Sand Man to sprinkle his magic dust into my eyes. I fight with my pillow in an effort to smooth the lumps and make my head more comfortable. I turn on my side and pull the covers up to my neck. And then it happened… I placed my hands between my thighs, like I always do. I guess I went further up than I normally do and felt that same electric shock. This time in my private area. As if my hips and ass had a mind of its own, I begin to hump stacked hands as if praying for there to never be an end to the feelings that are slowly arising in my body. I try back and forth. I try up and down. I swirl and gyrate until. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! So that is what you are supposed to with that little button at the top. The proverbial light bulb illuminates across my body as the afterglow from my first night of masturbation comes to a breathtaking and speechless close. I like so many other before me had discovered the one thing that truly makes me a girl…that will eventually make me a woman. I had discovered my clitoris with its multi-orgasmic capabilities. I had discovered the one thing that would be with me for the rest of my life…my sexuality.

Through the discovery of my sexuality, during my tender pre-pubescent years, I unknowingly give birth to Tempest.

No comments:

Post a Comment