Monday, April 20, 2009

Instant Message

AIM


me:
whats up

oooh i got a story to tell you


lady_love7: lol

ok

well hold on


me: ok


lady_love7: let's say you and Shane broke up and moved to different cities in different states

and all the while you were talking about getting back together


me: uh huh


lady_love7: talking things out

blah blah


me: yeah?


lady_love7: so, he comes to your town the week that you have a business trip, which is over on friday

he's set to leave back to his town on sunday

you've been invited to party that same weekend


me: ....[still waiting for the ?]....


lady_love7: do you go party or do you come back spend the rest of the time with Shane?


me: well if we have been talking about getting back together and we really love each other and us getting back together depends on the time we spend with each other....I WOULD SPEND MY TIME WITH HIM

there are other parties that can be attended. How many times will we be able to be together before we decide if we want to be a couple and whether or not it will be long distance or if we will move to the other's city....


lady_love7: thank you

i had to make a point to someone

anyway

tell me the story


me: why did you ask me that question?

before i tell you the story


lady_love7: i'll explain it later

i don't have much time before i have to leave work

so tell me the story

Sent at 4:55 PM on Thursday


lady_love7: you type... BRB


me: well....yesterday i spent the majority of the day with Shane helping him move stuff and clean up his old apartment to move into the new one. As tired as we were, when we finished we were sitting on the floor of his room stretching when all of a sudden we started to kiss passionately and hungrily. next thing I know....

Sent at 4:57 PM on Thursday


me: I am on my back and he is fucking me in the middle of the barren floor with all the windows open and his roommate a few feet away downstairs...His dick is pounding into me and working my pussy over right. instantly he is hitting the right spot and a few minutes later i am cummin all over the floor [which is very rare because I don't like quickies] I tell him I am cumming and he continues to pound and stroke and pulverize me

Sent at 4:59 PM on Thursday


me: So we think we hear something that turns out to be nothing and he pushes me against the wall and started taking it from behind as I am standing face first against the wall....So we stop because we have to fiinish cleaning and he takes me back to my house so I can shower before we go to our friend's house.

So as he is getting ready to leave he starts kissing me again and walks me backwards into the downstairs bathroom....next thing I know I am leaning again the bathroom sink, with no pants on


lady_love7: ok... that was straight out of a damn Zane book, yo


me: oh but then he turns me around and puts me on top of the sink and I slide down and put my feet on the wall and he starts fucking me and fucking me until I have to beg him to stop...

then he left...[BUT THAT IS NOT THE END OF LAST NIGHT]


lady_love7: OMG

what happened to no sex for a month?!?


me: so then he picks me up after we both take a shower and as we are driving to his friend's house I begin to fondle his balls and massage his dick...

[WE ARE A COUPLE NOW AND WE HAVE OFFICIALLY COMPLETED A MONTH YESTERDAY]


lady_love7: oh ok

continue

it's not official till it's on facebook

FYI


me: I wanted to go down on him but there was a police man driving behind us so I couldn't....


lady_love7: ok... continue... hurry!


me: so then the police turned a corner and I started to give him head right before we turned into our friend's neighborhood...


lady_love7: i gotta get to the store before my date tonight

yall are some freak hoes!

and this is why i love you


me: when we got there I gave him some of the best head of his life and somewhere in there i fucked him in the car in front of his friend's house

and right when he came in my mouth and I swallowed his other friend pulled up behind us


lady_love7: i love your little "and i just tripped and fell on his dick" moments...


me: that still isn't the end but i guess i'll have to tell you the rest later


lady_love7: OMG

i'm calling you when i get in the car


me: lol

lmao

okay

Sent at 5:06 PM on Thursday


lady_love7 is offline

You have been signed out of chat



Block chat with lady_love7

Go off record

Group chat

Pop out chat













No comments:

Post a Comment