Thursday, July 16, 2009

Text Message

I was kind of bored tonight so I decided to spend some time with the girls, but the whole time all I could think about was you. I sent you numerous text messages telling you how horny I was and how much I wanted you and you replied by telling me the same. My friends must have known something was up because of the huge grin on my face every time my phone rang with your ringtone.

This time you text me ‘right now I am holding my dick and stroking it, wishing your mouth was on it.’

I had to laugh at that one because I was thinking the exact same thing. Before I text you back, I am fantasizing about seducing and tantalizing you:

I want to lick you on your neck and kiss you on that spot. Then work my way to your chest and suck on your nipples, I know how much you like that. I want to work my way down your stomach and lick inside your belly button and then blow on it because I like the way it makes you laugh.

I would start working my way slowly toward your throbbing dick, but continuously torture and please you. I would lick your inner thigh and kiss it, oh so gently. I would work my way back up and kiss and lick that spot that you love right under your balls. I can hear you moaning with delight and impatience. I would lightly flicker my tongue over your balls and suck each one into my mouth.

I would let the juices from my mouth fall down the crack of your ass. Even though you wouldn’t admit it, I know you love it. I would work my way up and lick the shaft of your dick until I reached your swollen, pink head. I would ravenously take your hardened tool into my mouth and inch it into my throat.

Slowly inch it into my throat until the whole of it is in my mouth and down my throat. I can hear you moaning as the anticipation you have for my mouth is satisfied. Like the last lollipop in a candy store, I would lick and suck and savor your sweet dick.

I can hear you moan louder as you place your hands on the sides of my head to help guide your dick in and out of my mouth. In… and out, in… and out, thrusting in… and out of my mouth.

I can feel you throbbing in my mouth like a heart with an irregular heartbeat. I want you to cum in my mouth and I am determined to get what I want. I catch a rhythm, working my mouth against my hands with twirling motions coming from my wrists.

I hear you tell me, “suck it harder” and so I do. I suck it like a dyson vacuum, I never lose suction. “Awww shit!!” I suck harder, twirl my wrist faster, and jack harder. I told you, I want you to cum in my mouth.

I can tell you are about to reach climax because your toes begin to curl and you start gripping the sheets. I love it when I make your toes curl. I start to grab your ass to help you thrust deeper into my throat and suck…until finally, “Awww F-U-C-K!!!” You cum in my mouth like I want you too.

“MmMm” I say, ‘You taste good!’”

My friends look at me, like I am a mad woman. Sitting there with my eyes closed, rubbing on my leg, with a huge ass grin on my face. You text me back questioning whether or not I got your last text message. I text you: yeah, pick me up at the Varsity in five minutes.

Sure enough, you are there in 4 minutes 45 seconds. I tell you about the fantasy I had of you and how badly I want you. As I relay my fantasy, I can see your dick getting hard and I can see you stroking it in your jeans. I help you by taking it out of its denim prison and stroke it for you. Before we even make it to our condo, I dive face first into your lap and work my best to bring my fantasy to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment