Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Garden

I woke up early to begin planting some new perennials in my front yard and prune my garden. The air was brisk and calm. The birds were just coming alive, it seemed like we were the only ones up this early on a Saturday morning. There was something serene about getting into the dirt and becoming intimate with nature.

Around 9AM the runners made their appearance in the neighborhood. They were the uber sexy, extremely fit, singles in the neighborhood. I admired them. I wasn’t unfit, but I just refused to go running. I preferred a good old fashioned walk. But right now, I was focused on some good old fashioned digging in the dirt at least until he showed up.

Every neighborhood had one. The handsome, well-built, intelligent neighborhood Casanova. He was the guy that all the married women agreed they would have an affair with and all the single women wanted as their late night visitor. He must have just stepped out on his first lap around the neighborhood and boy he was looking immaculate. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, my garden wasn’t the only thing coming alive this morning.

He waved to me and smiled as he said, “good morning” in his deep voice. Damn. If we are in the image of God, he must be God’s twin brother. I watched him until he left my line of sight.

“It has got to be a crime to be that damn sexy,” I said to myself.

Fifteen minutes later, I find myself hauling mulch from the trunk of my car through the gate of my backyard. I hadn’t had a man help me work in the garden since my husband died two years ago. I wanted to get back out into the dating scene and rediscover what was out there but I was scared. My garden was the one thing that allowed me to take some of the tension off and refocus my energy. But I certainly missed the way a man’s hands felt around my waist and all over my body.

I looked in the trunk of my car and saw I had at least four more bags of mulch to haul to the back. I was a bit discouraged, the sun was starting to get hotter and I was starting to feel the results of hard work. Just as I was bending from the knees to get another bag of mulch, I heard a voice behind me,
“Hey baby. You need some help with that?”

I turned around to see Mr. Casanova standing behind me. He was sexy from afar, but up close he was the word that surpassed sexy.

“Uhm…I think I can manage. I got the first two out alone,” I told him.

The truth was, whenever he came around he lit my fire. The closer he got, the hotter the fire got. I was scared of what I might do if he got too close. But being a gentleman, he wouldn’t allow me to haul all of those bags by myself.

“Well, with my help you can have all those bags where they need to be in half the time. So let me help you,” he said as he picked up one of the bags.

“Well, thank you since you are so persistent. I really appreciate it,” I told him with a smile.

“No problem. I couldn’t just let a pretty lady like you do all this work and not even attempt to help you.”

“Oh you. Do you make all the ladies feel this good?” I said realizing my innuendo after the fact.

He smiled a bashful smile and looked me in my eyes confidently.

“So what’s your name? I’ve seen you around here a few times but I don’t think we ever got the chance to formally meet, “ he asked.

“My name is Sarai. I’m pleased to meet you…” I led waiting for him to insert his name into my statement.

“My name is Dan. Do you need any help with your garden? I have quite a green thumb,” He told me.

“Sure. I could always help from a knowledgeable gardener and some extra hands, “I chuckled.

Dan really was quite knowledgeable and had a green thumb. From talking to him, I found out he was in his late twenties and was establishing a business in the world of landscaping. He was very sexy, inside and out and I was glad to have had him helping me in the garden. The more he talked about his business and taught me new things about flowers and structure, the hotter I got for him.

Even the smell of his sweat made me crazy for him. But what was I thinking, I was a 47 year old widow! A woman my age shouldn’t be thinking about young men the way I was, but I couldn’t help it. It had been such a long time since I had been with a man.

I was placing the last of the violets in the ground. I stood up to admire my work as I went to turn on the water and get the hose to water all the plants and flowers we had just finished planting. I watered the garden and then turned the hose to myself, relieving myself of the sweat and heat that had collected on my skin. It was a welcomed gift and I was enjoying it. I felt a hand tap my shoulder, surprised, I spun around with the water hose soaking Dan’s body from his chest to his feet.

“Oh my goodness,” I said as I dropped the hose between us, “I’m so sorry. Do I need to get you a towel and a clean shirt?”

Dan laughed a hearty laugh as he squatted to pick up the water hose.

“That depends. Will I need to get you a towel and a clean shirt?” He said.

I was a bit confused until Dan sprayed me with the hose, drenching me from head to toe. I was elated. It was quite a bit of fun and we went back and forth chasing each other with the water hose. Once all the fun and games were over, I went inside the house to get him a towel and some cold lemonade. When I returned, he was nowhere to be found. I was sad, but thought to myself “Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.”

I sat in one of the garden chairs and thought about the hard work that went into making the garden look as beautiful as it did, when I felt a hand on my shoulders, massaging the tension away. I stopped sipping my lemonade and turned to see Dan had reappeared and was looking at me with a fire I hadn’t seen in a long time.

He stood behind me and began fondling my hair, moving it behind my ears so he could see my face. I slowly began to kiss my neck making small concentric circles on my neck and then blowing the spot making it cool and tingly. I faced him, not knowing how to move forward. He knew what he was doing and leaned in giving me the sweetest tasting kiss, a kiss that rocked me to my soul. I kissed him back with urgency and need. I felt like he could tell what my body needed and what my mind wanted. I stood into our kiss and he wrapped his hands tightly around my waist.

I fed into his every move, waiting to see where we would go next. We fell into the dirt, kissing and groping and wanting each other. The fire in my loins took over and I couldn’t control myself. I started to take Dan’s damp shirt off as I continued to kiss him like the French do. He took my shirt off, making sure to not get left behind me. He followed with taking off my shorts and a caressed my cotton laden behind. I felt empowered by him, that although I was going into forgotten territory I was more than welcomed and wanted.

Dan unhooked my bra and put my bare breast in his mouth, suckling like a new born babe. I could tell he had practiced his technique with many a women. He suckled hard enough for it to just barely hurt and soft enough to make his tongue even more tantalizing. Electricity was bringing me life. I looked around glad to remember that my yard was gated and continued to enjoy this almost fantasy like moment. As Dan continued to suckle and lick my breast, my hands made their way to the inside of Dan’s shorts. I was excited at what I found in there and couldn’t wait a moment longer to experience his treasures.

Dan laid me on my back against the slight hill of my backyard. Suavely he took his shorts off as he was kissing me. My body was already ready for him, spreading my legs and allowing him to get between them. Dan was a skilled lover, he knew to start slow and easy to allow my body time to adjust to him. He had the best dick, next to my late husband I had every felt.

Dan entered me and began slowly stroking my nani. Eyes closed, I listened to the chirps of the birds and the stillness of the clouds. I focused on the sweet misery he was creating in me. I harvested the energy he was transferring to me and Mother Nature was creating around us.

He lifted my right leg up to get deeper into me as his stroke changed in rhythm. I started to bite my lower lip, trying to remain unheard by the neighbors. I looked up at Dan and noticed he was watching my every expression. It made me feel a bit embarrassed and I diverted my eyes away from him. He reached for my chin to turn my head back to him and leaned in for a kiss. I felt assured. He made me feel sexy. I reached up for him to come closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and my legs around his waist, glad all those years of yoga maintained my flexibility. Dan held on tightly to me and picked me up as he made his way to the lounge furniture. Dan sat down as I sat on top of him. Although it had been a few years, I did my best to show Dan what I had to offer.

As I sat atop him and his wonderful dick, I moved my hips as if I was a belly dancer. I rolled and gyrated like I was the featured dancer at a Mediterranean club. I could tell I was doing a good by Dan’s soft moans and the way he licked his lips. I leaned in kissing his neck, guiding his hands to my waist and hips. Dan guided my body, moving me up and down as I held on to his arms. We were on a magical tour and I didn’t want it to end.

I held Dan tightly, anticipating my energy to be released. Dan held onto my back firmly as he drove his hips upward towards me. The feeling of slapping skin, Dan’s hands, and the exhilaration of having sex in my backward was too much for me. With one strong upward stroke, I came all over Dan and the lounge cushion. My moment of ecstasy was loud enough to make the birds fly from their nests. Dan continued to pound into me until he too came with a low grunt. I couldn’t believe what had just happened and that I was a part of it but I was glad that it happened.

Dan looked at me with his smile as he said, “Where do you want these bags?”

I was confused and looked at him. I wasn’t sure of what he said and asked him to repeat himself.

“Where do you want these bags?” He repeated.

I snapped back to reality to realize that I was still standing in my garden, fully clothed, soaked in sweat. Dan still had on his workout gear and was carrying a bag of the mulch on his shoulder.

“Oh! Sorry. I wasn’t paying attention. You can put them over there at the base of the hill,” I told him.

I must have been daydreaming. I was confused and disappointed. It seemed so damn real. I could still feel the imprints of Dan’s hands all over my body. I could still faintly smell the musk of our sweat mixed together. My nani was still throbbing from the rhythm of his dick.

Dan had brought the last of the mulch bags into the backyard. I thanked him and offered him some lemonade before I continued with my gardening.

When I gave him the glass, Dan faced me and said, “Do you still need help in your garden? I’ve been known to be pretty skillful with forgotten gardens."

I turned to Dan and said, “Dan, my garden can use all the help you and your tools have to offer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment