Monday, February 1, 2010

Before you think of V-day...


So normally my blogs are laden with sex and fantasies and obscure sexual stories. This month, being the month of love and companionship, I decided to do something a little bit different with my blog. I recently had a conversation with one of my acquaintances about things to do on Valentine's Day that was both inexpensive and some could be age appropriate, since she is not yet 21. It prompted me to come up with a list of things that new and old couple's could do for Valentine's Day or as a supplement to what they already have planned. Since I am a creature of storytelling, all of the ideas are expressed via a story. Some of these were inspired by some of my friends' lives or current situations. Other stories are inspired by my personal past. And the rest comes straight from the noggin. Even so I hope to inspire some people to have a sexy time with their mates not just on Valentine's Day but EVERYDAY. The first story will be posted later on today. In the mean time, I have plenty of other stimulating and tit...illating stories to please your sexual appetite.

I encourage you to enjoy, comment, and leave some of your own stories and ideas so that others may be inspired.

XOXO
Tesha

No comments:

Post a Comment