Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dinner for 2...

Linda

Ugh! It was a terrible day at work. The kids would not sit down since they were high on all the Valentines candy, cookies, and cupcakes. I think all that sugar causes them to detract from the idea that some students don't have real admirers. Sad, really. Honestly Valentine’s Day should only be allowed when you hit dating age, whenever that is for the average person. Now I'm not even motivated to do anything for this "special day" and I don't want to be a bitch to Jamal. I told him that I would cook him a special dinner but Lord knows I only know how to burn and boil things. He loves me enough to eat my cooking anyway, I'm sure I can do at least this for him.


Jamal

I know Linda had a tough day at work, how could I not know since she text and tweeted about it all day. I know she is supposed to cook this big dinner but I don't know. I love my baby, Lord knows I do, but she's a terrible cook. This baffles me since her mom, sister, and aunts all can throw down. I got an idea....


Linda

I pull up to the house and see that Jamal's car isn't there. I figure he's at the gym or the park and utilize the time trying to get myself out of my funk. No man wants to be around a cranky woman....especially not on Valentine’s Day. I go up to our bathroom and run a hot bath, filling the tub with sweet pea scented bath gel inhaling the aroma willing it to take away the negativity that has crept into my body. I undress and examine my body, searching for new blemishes or creases or whatever it is I tend to look for. I enter the bath water slowly, luxuriating in the heat and steam until I have completely immersed myself in the aromatic sanctuary. "Calgon, take me away...and don't bring me back"


Jamal

If I know my wife, she’s at home sulking in the tub wishing she could erase the day from her memory. I'm at the grocery store picking up things for our dinner: Merlot, bell peppers, Zataran's dirty rice, chicken breasts, organic spinach, mozzarella cheese, whipped cream [for dessert, I grin to myself] and chocolate sauce [also, for dessert, I chuckle]. I pay for the items and smile at the thought of what will take place tonight.


Linda

I get out of the tub just as Jamal's SUV pulls up. "Shit! I should have been downstairs preparing to cook!" I hurriedly dry off, lotion, and dress. I comb my hair to the back and out of my face. I saunter down the stairs, making myself laugh by imaging I'm in one of those old 1940's movies and I'm the featured lounge singer. I hear bags rustling and see Jamal has chosen what he wants me to cook for him.

"Well hey baby. What do we have here?" I ask him.

He replies with excitement, "Hey Boo, I got an idea!"

"Alright well let me hear it..." I prod.

"I know you wanted to cook me something super spectacular today being 'Lover's Day' but...how about we cook together?" he grins a wide toothy grin at me.

His words are like a cool breeze in the middle of July. Comforting and unexpected. But I try not to let him see my elation.

"Oh, I thought you wanted me to cook for you tonight?" I exclaim with faux sadness.

"Oh! Well, I figured since you had such a tough day that you would want some help in the kitchen and try something a little bit different. I was thinking we could make some stuffed bell peppers, baked chicken, and baby spinach. What do you say?" he inquires.

I turn to him with a jubilant express, "Damn I knew there was a reason why I loved you. I'm guessing this is your way of letting me know that you don't want me to kill you with my cooking," we chuckle.

"Well not exactly. And what are you saying? I love your cooking!" he lies with a smirk. "I just figured we could try something new.....and no one has to die in the process...." he laughs.

"Alright Chef J. Tell me what to do." I tell him.

"Well, let's start by boiling some water." He says.


Linda

I set the pot of water on the stove and let it boil. Next we cut slits into the chicken breasts, season it with herbs and olive oil and place it in the oven. Then he teaches me how to pit the peppers by standing behind me and reaching around my waist. I was so lost in the indentations his dick was leaving on my ass that I'm sure I only heard about 10% of what he told me.

I take each pause as an opportunity to give him a deep sensual kiss and to tell him how much I love him.


When the water comes to a boil, I empty the container of dirty rice and let it cook for about ten minutes. Once all the ingredients have cooked, sans the chicken, he teaches me how to stuff the rice into the cavity of the bell pepper.


I don't know how horny I must've been, but something about the rounded end of the spoon going into the hollowed pepper.....never mind.


We top the peppers with grated cheese and place in the oven for 15 minutes. By this time the chicken is tender and juicy and ready to be eaten.

While he fixes our plates, I set the dinner table making sure to light some tall candles and put on some soft music.

I seat myself and await him.

"Voila! Stuffed peppers with chicken and spinach. Courtesy of Chefs J&L" he announces.

We eat our dinner and discuss over candlelight, when all of a sudden he clears our plates from the table.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'd tell you, but I'd rather show you" he says.

"Uhm okay." I state

"Do me a favor: blow out the candles and put this on," he holds up a slinky negligée in his favorite color, money green.

"Oh ho! Somebody has been plotting dirty this whole time!" I chuckle.

"Yeah, well if you hurry up and put this on, you can see EXACTLY how dirty I want to be..." he raises an eyebrow. And before he can blink, I'm snatching the garment from his hands and taking off up the stairs.

I change into this short green number, with thin lacy straps and lace detail along the bust and sides. I decide to take the sexiness up a notch by tousling my hair and throwing on my 5 inch black stiletto pumps.

I glide down the stairs to find Jamal has started a fire in the living room and placed a blanket in front of it. He comes to me and kisses me softly on the lips and assists me on the blanket.

He begins this slow sensual ride by holding me close between his legs as I face him. He whispers sweet nothings in my ear, immediately making me moist and him hard. He massages my temples and caresses my shoulders. He whispers "lay down on your back," and I obey.

He takes my left foot, the overly sensitive foot, and sprays cool whip cream from my toes to my inner thigh. And as skillfully as an oral painter, he slows brushes his tongue on my soft canvas, erasing the cream off and leaving translucent wet marks on my legs and feet.

He takes his time with the other foot before he continues the adventure to the rest of my body. Before I can realize we've changed dessert courses, I'm lying on my stomach with chocolate sauce dripping down my back. He knows my spot lies on the surface of my back and he exploits this for what feels like an eternity.

Grateful, satiated, and horny I return the favor to his dick, making my own chocolate covered banana split WITH nuts and whipped cream. I give his dick the kind of loving that only a fellatio addicted wife can give.


I’m so glad we decided to cook together because the dessert...was well worth it….

No comments:

Post a Comment