Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dance of the booty call

The booty call. We’ve all done it, experienced it, or did both, but now what? You are in a relationship or married, so really there is no need for the booty call….well unless you are being unfaithful which my dear is out of the bounds of my personal life. But really, when you are with someone for a long time and you want to spice things up a bit, why not input the booty call? I am personally in a long term, committed relationship and we don’t really live with each other as of yet, but I found my little experiment in “Booty Calling” to be highly effective. I’ll set the scenario up for you….

It was the weekend, the time when we separated ourselves from each other to maintain our single status sanity and give each other the space necessary to do whatever it is we needed to get done before the week found us again with no work done. Specifically it was Saturday, for me it was my cleaning day and the day I utilized to catch up on my favorite sport….dancing in my room. For him it was a day of solace on the computer to get some work done for his business. I didn’t really bother him much through-out the day because of course I too didn’t want to be bothered.

The day passes us by and I am fine with the 5-10 minutes we talked all day. But as I look at the clock and see that it is around 1:00AM, something tickles me in my loins. I wait it out for a couple minutes posting innuendos on Twitter and @replying him to it, hoping he will get the hint and call. Mostly because every woman wants to be chased and every man wants to be the chaser, even if they both know they got each other already. But he doesn’t call me and I don’t get my instant gratification from a phone call. So I take matters into my own hands.


I want some @hisnamehere Send.
Received: What do you want bookey.

Some you. Send.

Received: What do you want to do?

Have sex! Are you at home? Send.

Received: Lol! Yes I am would you like to come over?

No. I want you to come over here. Send.

Received: Uhhh ok

See you in 10? Send.

Received: Let’s make it 20

Okay. Send.

Forward. Yes I am. But the placement of the booty call was still successful. He enters into my place already knowing what I wanted and it was a little paprika on the already spicy sex life we have.

I shut down the computer and walk to my bed, his eyes following my every move. I can tell he is ready to unwrap this package nestled inside a blue cotton robe. I give him a kiss on his lips to greet him and let him know I am ready when he is ready to take me. He lays me on the bed running his hands through my now short and natural mini fro. I admire that he loves me for me even when I think I look my worse. He unfastens the belt of my robe and unmasks my nude body. He caresses me with a feathery touch, making me squirm and giggle under his fingertips. He kisses my cheeks, tends to my lips, and then re-acquaints his lips with the rest of my body.


He takes his time when he kisses my nipples, making wet circles around the areola, suckling on my nipples as I coo beneath him. His fingers are still in the foray of foreplay intensifying all the sensations taking place. I feel heady already and we haven’t even begun to get to the real subject of the night. He teases me by lightly grazing his fingertips through my fuzzy peach before he slowly makes his way down to my grove. He knows what he is doing. He knows I like to be teased. He kisses me all around and near my pussy, but doesn’t dive in. It drives me crazy, but in the end I know it’s all worth it. Finally after what feels like hours of oral foreplay, he dives tongue first into my now throbbing vagina.


I realize in order for a true booty call to work, the booty callee must know what the booty caller wants before he/she even proceeds to accept the invitation. If he would have came in asking me specifically what I wanted, as late as it was, I would have gotten out of the mood. There is always a time and place for soft sensual “conversations” and right now was not that time.

He dives tongue first into my now throbbing vagina. I squeal with the excitement of his hot breath on my clitoris. He turns his body to me so his dick is within arm’s reach of me. I jack him off slowly listening to him moan inside me. I stroke him more to increase my pleasure than to add to his own, but either way we are both feeling hot. My body going haywire is fuel for him to make me cum. I try not to concentrate on the feelings that are welling up inside me, but it’s too great for me to bear and I release.

Instant Gratification.

But the fun wasn’t over yet. I may have gotten some oral pleasure, but I still wanted to be fucked. He tells me to get to the edge of the bed and turn over. I finagle my way to the foot of the bed and sensually bend over, giving him full view of my round derriere. He stands close behind me, I can feel his dick bouncing against my ass. Excitement the fodder of its movement. He takes his finger and inserts it into my pussy, ensuring that it’s still wet and ready for him. I moan.


Slowly he slides his dick into my pussy, prepping me for him to beat it out of control. He grabs me by the hips and guides my body against his. As he slows, my body takes over. I gyrate and whine against him. His soft moans making the naughty island girl come to life. He stops me, to regain his composure and takes over. Bouncing and pounding against me, increasing the twitches and throbs welling in me. We have this sexual competition over and over. I can’t just let him have all the control and I bounce against him making him lose his cool trying to keep up with the insane dance I do against him. I have to catch my breath, panting from this cardio we do.


“I know you’re not tired?” He says to me

“No, just making sure you can keep up,” I cockily reply to him.

Our syncopation: I grab the sheets. He holds my hips. We grind against each other. He thrusts into me. I thrust against him. He holds my waist. I press against him. We are a rhythmically sexual embodiment of passion. This tango of moans and skin reaches its apex. Our dance becomes that of two exerted lovers en fuego.

No comments:

Post a Comment