Sunday, June 6, 2010

The G Shot

I was listening to the Bert Show on Q100 Atlanta as they were discussing G spots and G shots. They had several women on the show including a 24 year old married mother of one who has NEVER had an orgasm, not with her husband and not with herself [insert sincere oohs and aahhs here___]. Feeling sorry for the poor girl, the show’s producers got in touch with a local Atlanta gynecologist who is willing to have her try the procedure for herself.

How would you feel if you never ever in your life had The Big O? Would you be depressed? Would you feel less of a woman? Would you be desperate? Some women will go to great lengths to achieve the Big O, even to the point of getting medical assistance to have it…

My dear readers,
Let me introduce you to the G Shot

So what is the “G Shot” anyway?



So you mean to tell me that you are going to stick a needle in my vagina, plump up my G-spot with collagen, and it will allow me to have the best sex of my life? And I don't have to fake it anymore? Where can I sign up? *sarcasm*



Stick THAT in your vajayjay...

No comments:

Post a Comment