Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Secrets Series Volume I, #1

Dear Diary,

I have a secret. I didn’t think I would do it. I didn’t think I was capable, but somehow we always seem to surprise ourselves. I’ll start from the beginning.

“Hey Cassandra girl, what’s up?” I ask my best friend of twelve years.

“Not much. I was calling to see what you were up to tonight, around say 8?” She asks me.

“Eh…nothing really. Why?” I ask her.

“You want to go grab a bite to eat?” She asks me. “There’s a new Chinese spot I’ve been dying to try, but I need someone to taste test it just in case it’s poisoned,” she snickers.

“Oh! So you’re using me as the official taste tester, your highness? Puh leeze! If anything, we are taste testing at the exact. same. time. That way we’ll die together.” I laugh heartily.

“Yeah, yeah. We’ll see. So whaddyu say? I’ve got some stuff to tell you anyways,” she says.

“Well fine. Miss Cassandra. If you insist. Just text me the address and I’ll see you there,” I tell her before we hang up.

That girl Cassandra has been up to no good. I think the last time I saw her was….maybe two months ago. I know she has a ton of things to tell me, I can’t wait because I got so much to tell her too!

I look at the clock, 7:07, I pry myself from my book and chair and start to get ready. I decide to make it a low key night since I’m only seeing Cassandra.

I brush my hair and throw it back in a ponytail. Wash my face and sweep on a translucent powder. A little eyeliner and some mascara, then finish it off with some lipgloss. I change my shirt and am ready to go. I grab my purse, keys and cell and head out the door.

I arrive at the Grand China Café around 8:15 and see Cassandra’s Hyundai sitting in the front.

My stomach grumbles announcing my presence as I walk up to Cassandra’s table.

“Hey girl hey!” I say as we embrace for a hug. “I feel like we haven’t seen each other in ages!”

“I know. I know. I’ve been MIA for a minute. So how have you been?” She asks as we take our seats.

“Good evening ladies, what can I get you to drink?” the waiter asks.

“Uh…I’ll just take an iced tea,” Cassandra requests.

“I’ll have a Coke,” I tell him.

The waiter leaves to fix our drink orders. We pick up our menus as we continue our conversation.

“I’ve been doing pretty well. I recently got a new job at Roth | Mitchell| Smith Advertising Agency in their creative department. Finally got that first step in my career dream. My hope is to be their creative director.” I begin.

“Let’s see….I finally finished paying off that credit card. I finally finished moving and decorating the house, so no more boxes. You still have the key right?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I still have it.” She answered.

“And…that is my life up to date. Oh and I finally got rid of that maniac Jerome.” I concluded, shuddering at the thought of saying his name again.

“Well, I’m not sure if my life is as exciting as yours has been. Really over the past couple of months I have been on a soul searching journey trying to find myself and figure out who I am,” she tells me with emotion.

“Here are your drinks ladies, what can I get you tonight?” The waiter asks us.

“I’ll have the vegetable lo mein, sweet and sour chicken, and two egg rolls.” Cassandra says.

“I’ll take shrimp fried rice, braised wings, an egg drop soup, and an egg roll.” I tell the waiter.

“You’re food will be out shortly. Thank you ladies.” The waiter courteously says as he leaves our table.

“Okay so what’s been going on in your life now?” I ask Cassandra.

“Well, things have just been falling into place and I have been noticing that I have been unhappy for a while. So I took a hiatus to do some serious soul searching.” She tells me.

“Wow! What happened to make you want to do that? Not that I’m not proud of you for finding yourself, but I feel like an interesting turn of events has happened to make you have the urgency to do that.” I tell her with concern.

“Well yeah. A couple of interesting things have happened. You remember that guy Blake I was seeing for like six months?” She asks.

“Yeah, the one you said was an investment banker or something?” I ask her.

“Yeah, Blake the investment banker. Well we broke up about four months ago. Or should I say he broke up with me,” she goes on.

“Aww damn! What happened?” I ask her.

She tells me the start of the problems she’s been having with Blake. How he is always unavailable or inattentive and how he stopped being compassionate to her needs.

“Well, things hadn’t been working out with me and Blake. Between the time he spends at his job, with his friends, and everyone else it just didn’t seem like he had enough time for me and my needs. So, one day Blake left to go watch the game with his friends at a bar across town. When he left, I invited someone over. Blake came back to the house unexpectedly and caught me in bed…with another woman.” She said diverting her eyes away from mine.

“Okay ladies, you had the lo mein, sweet and sour chicken with two egg rolls. And you had the shrimp fried rice, braised wings, egg drop soup and one egg roll right?” The waiter asked as he set our food on the table. “Is there anything else you ladies need?”

“Uh yeah, a ‘To Go’ box.” I told the waiter promptly.

I was still shocked. Cassandra only moments ago told me she was in bed with a woman. A woman?! But it felt like the words had just escaped her lips. I didn’t know how to feel. Cassandra was my best friend, we could talk about anything and everything. But how could she hide something like that from me? I didn’t know what to think. I didn’t know how I felt. All I knew was that I didn’t want to look at her right now.

“Lisa wait! Don’t go! Please come back!” Cassandra yelled after me.

It was no use. I wasn’t coming back, at least not until I could cool off. I still couldn’t believe it. My best friend of over 12 years was a lesbian. How the fuck could that happen? Out of all of us in our group, Cassandra was the one who ALWAYS had the guys after her. She had a new boyfriend at least every 2-3 months.

She was a master of seduction and knew how to make guys drool over her. She was always the one talking about this good dick and that good dick. How could she give up good dick for some pussy? I just don’t get it!

It had been about two weeks since Cassandra had dropped the bombshell on me. She has called me every day since that night at the Chinese restaurant and I have avoided every one of her calls since then.

Saturday, the day I usually do all of my cleaning and catching up on my shows. I had the radio on full blast, singing at the top of my lungs, and vacuuming as I heard the door open and close behind me.

I spun around ready to give hell to the intruder who came into my home when I realized it was Cassandra. Damn it! I forgot I gave her a key when I moved in. I thought to myself.

“You not answering my phone calls. You won’t reply to my emails. You ignore my facebook messages. What else was I supposed to do? Why won’t you talk to me?” She scolds.

“I don’t have anything to say. What do you want me to say? Oh yeah, I’m totally cool with my best friend becoming a lesbian and then going into hiding for 2-3 months and then springing it up on me over lo mein! I’m your best friend and you couldn’t even trust a secret like that with me. How do you think that makes me feel?” I yelled.

The tension was mounting and I was on the brink of tears. I didn’t know if I was more upset that she kept such a huge secret from me or now I truly didn’t know who she was. I had so many thoughts going through my mind about whether or not I could get dressed in front of her without her checking me out. They seemed so superficial and yet so deep…my thoughts were interrupted.

“What? Why? What?” My speech was just as confused as I was.

Cassandra had interrupted my thoughts and anger by kissing me. I didn’t know what to do. I knew I wasn’t a lesbian, but it felt so nice. Her lips were soft and flavored from the minty lip gloss she wore. She led me to the couch, her lips still planted on mine.

We fell to the couch, entangled in each other. Cassandra was a sensual but aggressive lover. Kinda like how a man is when he first wants to have sex with you. I was paralyzed by fear and horniness. She had me so hot that I had to make sure the moment finished to the end.

Cassandra lifted up my shirt, exposing my braless breasts. I was lost in the moment, I didn’t care how taboo it was. She lowered her head and enveloped my left nipple in her mouth, making wet circles around the areole. She cupped by right breast in her hands as she slowly massaged them.

Cassandra was doing a number on my breasts, I didn’t want her to stop. But I kinda did, but I didn’t let her for fear of that awkward stare that would take place. I let Cassandra continue doing what she wanted to me and tried to let my mind focus on the pleasure.

She made wet trails from the middle of my breast to my navel, kissing it with the passion of the French. Slowly and meticulously, she pulled down my sweatpants. Exposing my fresh Brazilian waxed pussy, she dove face first into me. It was so unexpected and so swift, I squealed at the first contact.

Cassandra was very skilled. I see why she switched teams, I could think of one other man who could eat my pussy as well as Cassandra was at this moment, Jerome. I shuddered, but this time it wasn’t because of that sonofabitch’s name. Cassandra had me shivering in a way, that I thought only came when it was cold.

She slowly spelled out the alphabet with her tongue, A… B… C… D, by the time she got to E, I was done. I couldn’t take it anymore. I started to struggle under her, but Cassandra wouldn’t let me leave. I felt like it was revenge for not talking to her and being ashamed to confront her. I was more than ashamed for allowing her to take her sweet revenge on me, but I couldn’t think of that right now.

All I could think about was Cassandra’s fingers in my pussy and her tongue on my clit. When I finally let go of all the thoughts in my mind, I came over and over on Cassandra’s tongue and fingers. She enjoyed it because she wouldn’t unlatch her mouth from me until I stopped twitching.

Silence.

I put my sweatpants and shirt back on, without looking her in the eye. Cassandra grabbed my hand and sat me down on the couch.

“I’m sorry. I should have told you and I definitely shouldn’t have done what I just did,” Cassandra said looking me in my face.

I thought about it for a minute.

“I hope you know this doesn’t mean that I’m a lesbian now too and that we will NEVER do that again or talk about it,” I said to Cassandra, a cloud of seriousness overshadowing us.

“Yes, I don’t know what got into me. I’m not even attracted to you like that.” Cassandra said shaking her head.

I was slightly offended. Why not? I’m sexy as hell!

So I said, “And why not? I think I’m sexy as hell,” trying to break the tension.

“Yeah, you’re sexy, but you’re not my type.” Cassandra said smiling a sincere smile.

“Good.” I told her as we continued talking and catching up.

I didn’t think I would do it. I didn’t think I was capable, but somehow we always seem to surprise ourselves.

I have a secret to tell. For just a moment, I was a lesbian. And my best friend…was my lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment