Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tesha’s Favorite couple #1

Jada and Will Smith

How can you not love America’s Black Royal Family? They are not only successful in their careers, they are successful parents, and successful mentors to so many people in the world. I love how they don’t let society and tradition dictate how they live their lives and their relationships. So many people down play them because their beliefs are so different. I say, YOU make your relationships with people and your loved ones, NOT others or society.

jada & will Pictures, Images and Photos


“You`re so much stronger when your partner is strong. I honestly believe there is no woman for me but Jada. Of all the women I`ve met - and there`ve been a few - no one can handle me the way Jada does. Once you feel someone locked in on you, it`s no contest. As fine as other women can be, as tempting sexually, I`m not going anywhere. This is it. I can`t imagine what anyone else could offer.”
-Will Smith on Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment