Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tesha's 10 sexiest videos


  1. Ciara Ride

  2. Sexy woman+ Gyrating hips + simplistically edited +high cut French one-piece with a sprinkle okay dollop of innuendo and BAM! Sexy video


  3. Chris Issack Wild Game

  4. This was before even my time, but I have seen this video time and time again. You get a gorgeous man and a gorgeous woman rolling around on a beach and then make it dramatic by filming it in black & white and you dear…have wet panties.


  5. Rihanna Rude Boy

  6. This song is blunt, blatant, and straight to the point. “Baby, if she don’t feel it. She ain’t faking….no. no.” although I think this might be replaced with Rihanna’s latest video “Te Amo”


  7. Trey Songz Invented Sex

  8. So when a man tells you EXACTLY what he wants to do to you and THEN tells you that he Invented Sex, can you really allow yourself not to be seduced by him?


  9. D’Angelo Untitled (How does it feel)

  10. NO. WORDS. NECESSARY.


  11. Janet Jackson Anytime

  12. So men. If Janet came up to you and said “Anytime. Anyplace.” Would you tell her no? Thought not.


  13. Justin Timberlake My Love

  14. Am I the only one who thinks Justin Timberlake is a sexy ass man? And in this video he is subtly sexy. Even the video is subtly sexy. You have to catch him doing naughty things.


  15. Aerosmith Love in an Elevator

  16. This might be before some of y’all’s time but Aerosmith….gets me every time with this video. Who has ever had a fantasy about getting a quickie in an elevator? Who has succeeded?


  17. Tyrese Signs of Love Making

  18. Personally I think Aquarians do it better. But that’s just my opinion…


  19. Christina Aguilera Dirrty

  20. “Wanna get dirty?” Uh….maybe. I’ve never kissed a girl, but after this video…I might just try it.




Honorable Mentions
Erykah Badu Window Seat
This video is intellectually sexy. If you can stimulate my body, that’s cool. But if you can stimulate my mind, you got me forever. Sure she has a great body, “phat ass,” crazy legs but most importantly she has a powerful mind. And THAT’S SEXY!


Marques Houston Naked
I got you with the mind sex. But this video gets you with the blatant sex. I mean the song is called “Naked” and Marques Houston is…well naked. This is one of those moments when Roger doesn’t have to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment