Sunday, May 9, 2010

BOB

With BOB was the first time I squirted. I honestly didn’t know women could skeet, but after being with BOB I was a believer.

I made sure the last file was in my boss’ mail box, turned off my phone, shut down my computer, and turned off the light in my station. I was lucky to not have any work to take home this weekend. I loved being a personal assistant, but sometimes it could get very tiring and affect my social life. I hadn’t had a boyfriend in several months and I hadn’t gotten laid in a few weeks. I was just ready to get home, take a nice hot bubble bath, and curl up with a nice book when my best friend Donna called me.

“Hey girl, what are you up to?” she said.

“On my way home, about to relax. What’s up with you?” I say.

“Not much. You got plans for tonight?” She asked.

“I was planning on relaxing and reading. Why?” I reply.

“Well, my cousin is throwing this party and I was trying to invite your mean ass. What you say?” she says.

“Well, tell me more about this party and I will consider going.” I tell her sarcastically.

“It is a party you don’t want to miss. You will get to meet some new people, have a good time, plus they have food and drinks. So why not? What else are you going to do, watch The Notebook…again?” she chided.

Okay she had a point, I had made it a routine to come home on a Friday night and curl up watching sappy love stories until I cried myself to sleep or read an erotic novel until I got horny and annoyed. It was time to deviate from the norm.

“Alright. Fine. I’ll be ready by 9. You picking me up right?” I asked.

“Yeah, yeah, I got you.” She replied.

“Alrighty then. Bye.” I tell her.

“Bye.”

My phone rings, but the ringtone tells me who it is, Donna. She is always early. Yeah I know I told her I would be ready by 9, but damn can’t I be fashionably late sometimes?

“Yeah, I’m on my way down. Give me a sec.” I say as I looked in the mirror.

I finished putting on my makeup and ensuring that my outfit was nice. I didn’t know what kind of party I was going to so I ensured that my outfit could fit in any situation. It was sexy enough for me to be any guy’s eye candy, but sophisticated enough as to not be looked at like a slut.

I get into Donna’s car and of course she lets me have it for being late, as always.
“You must have some sort of gene that inhibits you from actually being on time,” Donna scolded.

“Girl, we’re going to a party. We’ll probably be the first ones there. Chill out,” I told her.

We drive North on 285 and get off the S. Atlanta exit and make a left.

“Okay, I have to tell you the truth about this party,” Donna says.

“The Truth? What truth is there to tell? Is it like one of those orgy sex party kind of deals? I don’t know if I’m down for that!” I exclaimed.

“Well it’s not exactly an orgy sex party. Have you ever heard of a ‘Pure Romance’ party?” She asked me.

“A ‘Pure Romance’ party? Is that one of those things where women get together with the sex toys and all that jazz?” I asked.

“Yeah, something like that. My cousin is hosting it. Kerrie is the name of the lady who is coming with all the goodies. She is going to give us a true lesson in loving yourself and about all the sex toys in her arsenal. It’s going to be fun. Just keep an open mind,” she expressed.

I’ve thought about getting a sex toy before, but I really didn’t see what the point of getting one was since I always had dick in my life…well until now. What’s the harm? There weren’t any guys lying at my feet ready and willing to give me the action I needed so…what the hell?

“Alright, you sneaky bitch. I’ll keep an open mind,” I said.

We arrive to a gated luxury apartment complex and drive towards the center of the community until we come upon the “R” building. Donna parks the car and turns off the engine.

“You ready for your mind to get expanded?” She chuckled.

We get to apartment number R217. I could hear laughter, music, and chatter before we even made it to the top of the stairs.

Donna knocks on the door, but no one answers. She knocks harder and the door swings open to reveal a tall gorgeous exotic looking woman.

“¡Doña! ¿Como estas?” the woman exclaimed with much excitement.

“¡Muy bien! ¿Que Tal?” Donna asked in Spanish.

“Aww, well you know how it goes. Work. Life. Men. And then we do it again,” the Amazon answered, thick Spanish accent sugarcoating every syllable.

“Bella, this is Sophi. Sophi, this is Bella,” Donna introduced.

“Nice to meet you Bella. I take it you are Donna’s cousin?” I asked.

“Do we not look alike? Look at that face.” Bella exclaimed as she grabbed Donna’s cheeks.

“Come in. Come in. Make yourself at home. Mi casa…” Bella told me.

I walked into Bella’s immaculately decorated apartment. There were plenty of women talking and laughing and having a good time. The TV was on and had an episode of Zane’s Sex Chronicles showing. It was my kind of party and I had only been in attendance for a few moments.

“OK mis amigas. Kerrie will be ready in dos minutos. She is getting her trunk of goodies together for us. Please drink my wine and eat my food.” Bella said with a chuckle.

After a couple of minutes, a beautiful curvaceous woman walked out with a huge pink trunk with wheels.

“Good evening my darling vixens. How are you all tonight?” said the curvaceous woman.

The room of ladies answered, “Fine.”

“Alright. My name is Kerrie and I’ll be your instructor tonight. Who wants to get a lesson in sexual pleasure?” said Kerrie.

We all raised our hands eagerly like kids at a school house.

“Okay students. A few rules before we begin. We’re going to play Sexy Bingo. I’m going to give everyone a piece of paper and booklet that has all my goodies listed. On the piece of paper, if there is something you see and you like go ahead and mark it so you can remember. In about 45 minutes I’m going to call out some items, if you have all the items called you win the first prize,” She informed us.

“My next rule, everyone here is to be open minded and have fun. I don’t want to see anyone here not having a good time. And lastly, drink up. The party is always more fun when the liquor is pouring.” She told us. “Alright, shall we begin?”

The first items she showed us were some edible and sensual body lotions and oils. Out of all the lotions and oils she showed us, my favorite was the self-heating, edible, strawberries and cream body butter. Kerrie demonstrated on one willing participant how it works exactly.

“I’m going to rub the body butter in the palm of my hands to warm it up and turn it into a body oil. Then I will rub it on her arm like so.” She instructed.

She rubbed the woman’s arm with the oil, slowly. The woman exhaled as if she was stifling a moan and continued to be caressed by Kerrie.

“Now that the oil has heated up, you can now lick your arm to taste,” Kerrie told the woman.

The woman licked her arm and exclaimed, “MMM! That’s actually good! I like that. Anybody else want to taste?”

Bella, in all her gorgeousness, stood up and erotically licked the woman’s forearm. I was scared to say out loud, but I was deeply turned on by that display of lesbianism.

Kerrie showed us devices to enhance sexual pleasure like handcuffs, whips, paddles, ticklers, and blindfolds. I wasn’t too interested in that stuff because like I said, I was manless. I’ll have to catch her when I get someone in my life again.

What finally piqued my interest were the dildos, vibrators, and bullets. As soon as she pulled the first one out my pussy began to get moist.

Kerrie presented us with the “Triple Threat” bullet. It was a bullet that can please your clitoris, vagina, and your ass. I was enjoying it. I had already marked about 10 things on my Bingo card, but I would certainly make room for the right bullet and vibrator. As soon as I started to fall in love with the “Triple Threat,” I met BOB.

BOB was everything I wanted and could hope for. He was big. I mean he was wide and long. I knew he could fill me and even better satisfy my every need. The best thing about BOB was that he could multitask exceptionally well. BOB could stroke. BOB could pulsate. BOB had rotating beads that promised to hit every sensitive nerve inside me. BOB was everything and I had to have him.

I couldn’t wait for the presentations to be over so I could be formally introduced to BOB and have him to myself. I knew good things came to those who waited and I was waiting so I could cum later.

Kerrie ended the presentation with calling out the Bingo items. “French Tickler. Head Game. Triple Threat. Booty Eaze. Like A Virgin. And the Jack Rabbit.” She called out.
“I won! I won! What I win Kerrie?” said a short, brown-hair Hispanic woman, who I recognized as Donna’s sister Esperanza.

“Well, my dear, you have won a complimentary silver bullet and a trail size of the Strawberry Body Butter,” Kerrie told Esperanza.

Kerrie gave her the prizes, to which Esperanza gladly and graciously took.
“Okay ladies. If you are ready to order, follow me to the back so I can get you your goodies,” She told us.

I practically bum rushed my way to the back to get the chance to have BOB in my life. I met him in person and paid my dues so I could get home to be “formally” introduced.

“Hey Donna. Girl you ready to go? I have a long list of things to do tomorrow and I’m getting kinda tired.” I lied.

“Mmm hmmm. You not tired. But I’ll take you home anyway. Bella and I are supposed to be going to Salsa Ciudad later and I have to get dressed. Come on hussy!” She said knowing my sense of urgency was for BOB.

I smiled to myself. Happy that BOB and I would have the chance to be alone. Anticipating what he had to offer me.

I take him home and give him a quick wash. I want him to be ready for me. I put on some soft music to get my mind in the mood to be at one with my unconventional lover.

I tease myself by placing him at the opening to my vagina. I feel my body shiver from the joy that is building inside of me. I stop teasing myself and finally insert him all the way into my pussy. He’s everything I imagined him to be. He has girth and size and weight. Oh my goodness he felt heavy inside of me, but I liked it.

He was turning me on, but I hadn’t even had the chance to turn him on. When I did…
I turned BOB on and instantly he started to whiz to life. He began to whirl his beads inside me. His stimulated my clit with his humming vibrations of ecstasy. He took me to the edge of the universe and I didn’t want to return.

I tried my best to maintain my composure, but it was a useless effort. BOB new exactly how to please me and he didn’t disappoint.

“Oh God! BOB! BOB! BOB! What are you doing to me?” I thought to myself as I came.

I came and I came and I came until I was spent. That was the first time I was intimate with BOB, my Battery Operated Boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment