Sunday, May 23, 2010

Waxed

I remember the first time I got waxed.

I was at Home Depot visiting some former co-workers when this guy walks in and hands me his business card. At first I was upset because the business card was about threading and waxing. So I’m like, “what you trying to say?”

I get mad, go to the car, come back and realize he is giving everyone around me a card. But he’s focusing on me telling me I should come and check him out. So I go there when I leave Home Depot. I give him my number and didn’t think anything of it. He calls me a couple of days later and told me to come by the shop to hang. I think he is kidding around and take my time finally stopping by, but I finally do and have a good time just chilling. I go over there a few times, but for some reason I would always go after hours. I’m not sure why. But I would always go after hours and hang out, watch TV, just chill.

He would do things like cut my hair in the back, give me a shape up. He was just leading me into getting services. Charming me with his skills so I wouldn’t have a choice but to come back and see him. He would always ask me if I wanted to get any waxing done or threading and I would always say to him,

“No, I’m okay. I’m uncomfortable with wax and I heard that threading hurts…I’m just not interested.”

I visit him another day, after hours, and we’re eating and drinking with his friend. It starts to get late and his friend leaves, but we’re still just sitting there and he asks me about the waxing again.

So I say, “Sure why not. What’s the worst that can happen?”

He tells me, “Well if you want I can do it now!”

I was like, “First of all how do I know you can wax? This is not something you can play with. This is pain. This is not a game”

“Yes yes, I learned it. I know how to do all the services. I know how to wax.” He reassures me.

He takes me to this little room dimly light with curtains, a nook with oils and waxing instruments, and a table like they use for massaging. I look at the room, look at him and walk in. He tells me to take off my clothes, cover myself with a towel and lay down on the covered table.

He leaves for a moment to get the strips and a towel. A couple minutes later, I’m laying on the table, bare bottom, with my arm over my head in shame. Waiting for this strange man to come into this room and get personal with me. I think to myself, how far is this gonna go?

That’s my problem, I like to push the boundaries of life to see where it’s going to take me.

He enters and begins the waxing procedure. I lie on the table and all I can think of inside my head is the pain. Because this shit really hurts, I mean you’re ripping the hair from my vagina! It’s my first time getting it done and all I can think about is the pain. This unnecessary pain. It’s the worse experience ever!

He finishes the front and tells me to turn over. I didn’t realize that they have to do the back as well. So I turn over and get on all fours, still trying not to make eye contact with him. He finishes the back and I turn back over so he can begin to rub this cream or lotion or gel in my private area, it would have been cool since my pussy was burning but he’s taking his time ensuring that it gets extra care.

I’m just laying there, wondering what’s going to happen next, wondering when the shame was going to end. I’m contemplating my thoughts when all of a sudden he starts petting me, like stroking me. It’s very weird and I don’t know what to think.

Next thing I know, before I can even grasp what’s going on, this man begins to lick me. Yes! He proceeds to begin eating my pussy. I’m laying there wondering in my mind if this is really happening. I peep down at him and realize that yes…this IS happening.

I cover my head in shame because this is not right. This cannot be right. So I go through my mind and ask myself “Do I stay? Or do I get up?” My vagina is burning from the wax, but his tongue feels so good. So I stay and let him finish.

This man had skills. He did things to me that I had never experienced before. He made my body feel a way it had never felt before. The pain of being waxed coupled with the pleasure he was providing was more than I could handle. Right there on that table, I grabbed his head and squeezed my knees together until I came. I came and I came and I came.

When I got up from the table, I couldn’t look in his eyes. I wondered to myself if he did that to all the girls, but it didn’t matter because he just did it to me. I had never gotten dressed so fast in my life, but I did. I pulled on my jeans, shirt, and shoes in one swift motion. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door, not looking back. I pulled my cap so low, you couldn’t see my eyes. I had to hide the pleasurable shame from what just took place.

The first time I got waxed.


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I didn't comment on this before. I LOVE IT!! [reality becomes fiction ;o)]

    ReplyDelete